For medicine NCBJ Radioisotope Centre POLATOM offers:
• radiopharmaceuticals for therapy of thyroid and bone diseases;
• kits for technetium labelling used for diagnostics of: kidney, liver, biliary duct, spleen, brain, heart, bones, inflammation and also for examinations in oncology;
• radionuclide generators 99mTc
• accessories necessary in Nuclear Medicine Departments.
For research and development, technology and environment protection:
• wide range of radiochemicals;
• sealed radiation sources for gamma radiography and industrial process control;
• standard solutions and sources for electronic measurement devices calibration.
Radioisotope Centre POLATOM has been certified for conformance with the following quality standards:
-Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP)
-PN-EN ISO 9001:2009 + WSK criteria (Internal Control System)
-Accreditation for Calibration Laboratory meets requirements of PN-EN ISO/IEC 17025:2005.
Services for foreign partners comprise mainly loading and unloading high activity sources and logistic services.
Our experience in production and handling radioactive goods started in the 1950s within Institute of Nuclear Research.
Medicinal products are manufactured according to GMP requirements. The products have all required by law permissions for manufacturing and marketing authorizations. You will find medicinal product information in Summary of Product Characteristic. The product is delivered to a customer in agreed time. Regarding availability of the products you may check the Radiopharmaceuticals Availability Schedule or contact us directly.